- We provide weekly waste removal service of all your household trash on the designated day for your neighborhood.
- We will provide you with a 98 gallon wheeled container with an attached lid before your first pickup.
- The container will hold six to seven 40 gallon garbage bags and has a weight capacity of 280lbs. We will also accept additional bags of trash on the side or you may use your own containers. Please call the office at 302-635-7055 if you have anything outside of your container. We will dispose of one bulk item each week, for example: mattress, chair, water heater, couch, table, grill, bicycle, vacuum.
- We ask that you be mindful of our drivers and their helpers in a way that if something weighs over 50lbs and doesn’t fit in the container to mark it heavy.
- If you have something that takes two people to lift please give us a call and most of the time we can pick it up for you at no charge on your next service day.
- Due to high fuel costs please have your trash curbside the night before to avoid having to send a service truck back to your home. Thank you.
If your trash, recycling or yard waste was missed please notify the office no later than 6am on the morning after your regular scheduled service day. If your call or message is received later than 6am the office can schedule a courtesy pick-up for you on Saturday of that week.