Billing Information Terms
- Payments are made on a quarterly basis and are due by the 1st day on the first month of each quarter.
- A late fee of $10.00 will be applied to all payments not made by the due date.
- Accounts are suspended if payment is not received by the 14th day of the first month of the quarter.
- Payments can be made free online, check or money order by mail, or by credit/debit over the phone. We accept VISA, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- Refunds are on a case by case basis and will be reviewed after the last pick up.
- Returned checks will be subject to a $35.00 fee.
Effective Date: June 12, 2018
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Evergreen Waste Services, LLC. and our website; https://evergreenws.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
- What information we collect;
- With whom it is shared;
- How it can be corrected;
- How it is secured;
- How policy changes will be communicated; and
- How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about services.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We request information from you to process a payment for services. To process payments from us, you must provide contact information (like name and address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes for services.
We use a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order for services.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g. billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Notification of Changes
Whenever material changes are made to the privacy notice, you will be notified via an automated call.